Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Phone: (573) 243-1052 Fax: (573) 204-2493
Thursday, November 7, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 4, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission
- US Dept of Commerce-Suspension of the 2014 Boundary and Annexation Survey
- 2011-Title 2-02 Formula Grant Awarded-Juvenile Office
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- 9:00 a.m. -Mary Gosche-Present University of Missouri Extension Office 2014 Budget
- 9:15 a.m.- Tom Mogelnicki -Present Cape County Transit Authority 2014 Budget
- 9:25 a.m. -John McGowan-Present Cape County Board for Developmentally Disabled 2014 Budget
- Refer Bids opened at 8:30 a.m. for Assessment List Printing and Presorted Mailing to Assessor Bob Adams for Review and Recommendation
- Approve CERF (County Employees’ Retirement Fund) Election for 2014
- Approve HIDTA (Highly Intensity Drug Traffic Area) Service Agreement with the United States Attorney’s Office Eastern District
- Approval of Elevator Repairs at County Buildings
- Assessor to Make Recommendation to Award Bid for Assessment List Printing and Presorted Mailing
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss closing all County Offices on the day following Thanksgiving, Friday, November 29, 2013.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Reappointments to the Industrial Development Authority Board, Enhanced Enterprise Zone Advisory Board.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 6, 2013 9:00 a.m.