Thursday, November 6, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 3, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
3. MAC 2014 Achievement Award Letters
4. 47th Annual LAGERS Meeting-Report from Employer and Employee Delegates
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. 9:00 a.m. -Present Recommendation to Fill the Vacant Deputy Clerk/Teller Position -Collector Diane Diebold
2. 9:05 a.m. -Present Recommendation to Approve Additional Services with System Innovations to Complete Interface with Tyler Technologies-Collector Diane Diebold
3. 9:10 a.m.-Present Recommendation to Approve Comp Time Payout for Chief Deputy in Assessor Office -Assessor Bob Adams
1. Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on November 3, 2014 regarding Real Estate and Personnel Matter
2. Approve Closing County Offices the Day After Thanksgiving, Friday, November 28, 2014
3. Approve 2015 CERF (County Employees Retirement Fund) Election Status
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Giving Permission to Allen Gibson to take a mold of the Civil War Soldier Statute located at Jackson Courthouse Lawn
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 5, 2014 9:00 a.m.