Monday, November 27, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of November 16th, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
4. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Minutes
5. City of Cape Girardeau Ordinance No . 5019
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. Humane Society-Present Request for 2018 Funding from the County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Professional Service Agreement between Cape Girardeau County Eastern District U S Attorney’s Office and Timothy Willis for HIDTA(Midwest High Intensity Drug Trafficking) Program
- Closed Session Minutes from meeting on November 6, 2017 Legal Litigation and November 16, 2017 Legal Litigation and Real Estate
- Appoint Dustin Boatwright by proxy to represent Cape Girardeau County at the annual meeting of the landowners of the Little River Drainage District
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 22, 2017