Monday, November 26, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- November 15, 2012
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Payroll Change Forms
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
- Sheriff Office Monthly Report-Sept.
- Park Board Minutes
- CCSD #1 Minutes
- Warranty on Roof at Annex Center
- October Sales Tax Report
- Statement of Monthly Collections
- Juvenile Office Car Log Report
County Commission Agenda
November 26, 2012
- Recommendation to award bid for Bonds of County Officials
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:00 a.m.- Public Hearing Vacating Alleyway in Randles
9:15 a.m.-Request to move forward with Study of Poor Farms History
9:30 a.m.- Industrial Development Authority present Resolution for expansion of Community Counseling Center
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Appointment of Interim board position on County Public Health Center Board
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 21, 2012, 9:00 a.m.