Thursday, November 20, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 17, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Juvenile Office Car Log Report
3. Park Board Meeting Minutes
4. MAGNET Meeting Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. 9:00 a.m. –IT Director Eric McGowen- Recommendation to Award Bid for Network Switching Upgrades for the Common Pleas Courthouse and Annex in Cape Girardeau; Administration Building, Sheriff’s Office, and Courthouse in Jackson
1. Refer Request for Proposals Received on Personal Property Computer Assisted Assessment System to Assessor Bob Adams and I T Department for Review
2. Approve Closed Session minutes from meetings held on November 13th and November 17th regarding -Real Estate Matter
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Approving 2015 Workers’ Compensation Premium
2. Discuss Full Time Employees Payroll Supplement
3. Discuss Intergovernmental Agreement with Little River Drainage District
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: – Real Estate 610.021 (2)
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 19, 2014 9:00 a.m.