Thursday, November 19, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of November 12, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Senior Citizens Service Fund Board 2016 Allocations/Programs
4. 2015 Salary Commission Minutes
5. City of Cape Girardeau Ordinance No. 4782 & 4783
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Heater Replacement at County Park Office
2. Discuss Kiefner Bros. Contract for Juvenile Office Remodeling Project
3. Discuss Door Replacement at 2137 Rust Avenue Location
4. Discuss Bid Submitted by Wiethop Truck Sales Inc. for Tandem Axle Dump Truck
5. Discuss Indigent Burial Request- Crain Funeral Home
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Reappointment of Industrial Development Authority Board Members
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 18, 2015 9:00 a.m.