Thursday, November 16, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of November 9th and November 13th, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. General, Prop 1, Use Tax Revenue Report -October
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- IT Director- Eric McGowen- Discuss Antivirus Solution
- 2018 MAC Workers’ Comp Renewal
- Approve 2017 Salary Commission Minutes
- Read Proposals received on RFP#17-14NOV17-Employee Group Insurance Benefits and Refer to Human Resources for Review
- Discuss Approving Resolution No. 17-R5- Cost Reimbursement for Capital Expenditures related to the renovation and new Courthouse Facilities
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Jack Garvey- Presentation on Opioid Epidemic
- Discuss Intergovernmental Agreement between Cape Girardeau County and City of Jackson for the Centralized Dispatch
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 15, 2017