Meeting of the Cape Girardeau County Commission, Administrative Office Building, Jackson, MO
Thursday, November 10, 2011, @ 9:00 a.m.
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Juvenile Detention Report and Car Logs.
- County Employee Retirement Fund Contribution Rate.
- Jackson Courthouse Lawn & Gazebo reservation.
- Contract renewal with Fidler for the Recorder’s Office.
- Day after Thanksgiving notice from State Courts Administrator.
- Checks to NuToys Products and Melaina’s Magical Playland.
1. Workforce Investment Board recertification of
2. Request from Waters Engineering for permission to place sanitary force main on CR 233.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Bid Opening – County Road 233 Bridge
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 9, 2011, at 9:00 a.m.