Monday, October 23, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of October 19th, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Bank Reconciliation -September 2017
4. Cape Girardeau County Board for the Developmentally Disables Minutes
5. Archive Center Report-September 2017
6. Form 1309-Land & Personal Tax Aggregate Abstract Tax year 2017
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Annual CERF (County Employees’ Retirement Fund) Contribution Election for 2018
- Approve Closed Session Minutes form meeting held on October 16, 2017 regarding Real Estate
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- 2018 County Employee Prescription Drug Plan
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 20, 2017