Thursday, October 22, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of October 15, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
4. U S Bank Cancelled Checks Report
5. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Meeting Agenda/ Prior Minutes
6. City of Cape Girardeau-Ordinance 4764 & 4765-Annexing Unincorporated Land
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
1. Approve Closed Session Minutes from Meetings held on October 8, 2015 and October 15, 2015 regarding Real Estate and Personnel Matter.
2. Accept and Refer Bids received for #12–15OCT15- Cape Girardeau County Juvenile Justice Center, 2137 Rust Ave.-Remodeling Project
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Purchase of Vehicle for Highway Department
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 21, 2015 9:00 a.m.