Meeting of the Cape Girardeau County Commission, Administrative Office Building, Jackson, MO 63755, Thursday, October 13, 2011, @ 9:00 a.m.
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Payroll Change Form.
- Local & Prop One Sales Tax Reports for September.
- Balance Sheet for September.
- Letter of Support to East Missouri Action Agency.
- DWI Overtime Grant Contract – Sheriff’s Dept.
1. Indigent Burial Request from Crain Funeral Home.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:15 Closed Session regarding real estate.
9:30 Discussion regarding refinancing of jail bonds.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 12, 2011, at 9:00 a.m.