Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Phone: (573) 243-1052 Fax: (573) 204-2493
Thursday, October 10, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 7, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- FY2013 Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant
- Contract for Child Support Services Cooperative Agreement
- Sheriff Office Monthly Report-June 2013
- Refer Bids received for Grading Project County Road 442 to Highway Department
- Approve 2014 -National Association of Counties Dues
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Request from Building & Grounds to Approve Payment for Street/Steps Lighting Repairs at Common Pleas Courthouse
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- 9:00 a.m.- Collector Diane Diebold-Request to Purchase Currency Counter Machine for Cape Office
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 9, 2013 9:00 a.m.