Thursday, January 12, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of January 9, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Cincinnati Insurance -Loss Control Prevention Evaluation
4. 2015-2016 HAVA Operations Grant Reimbursement
5. Missouri Department of Conversation County Briefing
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:10 a.m. -Eric McGowen I T Director- Submit Office 365 Licensing for Approval
2. 9: 15 a.m.- Richard Proffer–Business Development Specialist, University of Missouri Cape Girardeau County Extension Present Quarterly Report
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Indigent Burial Request-Ford & Sons Funeral Home
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointments or Reappointments of Board Members
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: January 11, 2017