Monday, October 16, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of October 12th, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. Auditor Pete Frazier- Department Of Justice Audit for fiscal year ending 2014 officially closed
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Cape County Private Ambulance Quarterly Report
4. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
4. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Request to advertise for Bids on Employee Group Insurance Benefits Dental, Vision, Life & ADD and Supplemental Life, and LTD Insurance Coverage
- Discuss Approving Time Extension Request from Eagle Excavating for County Road 337 & 340 Grading Project
- Appoint MAC Voting Delegates for the Missouri Association of Counties Annual Conference in November 2017
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 13, 2017