Thursday, September 21, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 18, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
4. Cape Girardeau County Extension Office 2018 Budget
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Drug Court Administrator Sheila Sauer Request for 2017 Budget Adjustment
- 9:10 a.m.- Sheriff John Jordan and Captain Ruth Ann Dickerson- Discuss STOP Grant Employee Position
- Read Bids Received for Bid#14-21SEP17- Playground Rubber Mulch-Levi’s Adventure Trail -Refer Bids to Parks Department for Review and Recommendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 20, 2017