Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. 2010 Land Tax Oversurplus.
2. Juvenile Department Report for August 2010.
3. Letter from MOPERM re: Platinum Club Membership.
4. Certificate of Training on Jerry Reynolds, County Assessor.
5. Board meeting minutes of the Cape Gir. Co. Common Sewer District.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Request for Indigent Burial on Ronald Garmon.
3. Request to extend time for Public Works Director to use vacation.
4. NACO membership dues for 2011 and benefits report.
5. Request for right of way waivers for two property owners on CR 422.
6. Quit Claim Deed for Norman Whitson, Co. Rds. 365/366 Intersection.
7. Resolution 10-R4 and Grant Application on SEMO Port Dredging. (This is the 9:30 appointment).
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Dan Overbey, SEMO Port, & Margaret Yates, SEMO Regional Planning, to present grant application for SEMO Port Dredging.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 29, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.