Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Notice of 2010 Aggregate Assessed Valuations of County Revenue and Road District #29.
2. Copy of correspondence from SEMO Port to Corp of Engineers regarding maintenance dredging at harbor.
3. Letter from attorney for Willia Triblett re: incident at jail on 3/2/08.
4. Affidavit of Declaration on Grantee, James-LeRoy Shandy.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Approval of closed session minutes from 7/22/10.
3. Request from Circuit Clerk for Patti Wibbenmeyer to attend Annual Circuit Clerk’s Convention.
4. Renewal of Line of Credit and Loan for CCTA with the Bank of Missouri.
5. Renewal of lease with The Rite Group on five copy machines for various offices.
6. Renewal of contract with Johnson Controls for service and maintenance at the Administrative Office Building.
1. Notice of Public Hearing to set tax rates for 2010.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Randy Rhodes, Juvenile Dept. Director, re: Detention Supervisor and Chief Deputy Juvenile Officer positions.
9:45 Ty Gramley, Koehler Engineering, re: plans on County Road 621 project.
10:00 David Ludwig, Co. Auditor, and Representative
from Stanley, Dirnberger, Hopper and Associates, to
present 2009 Audit of Cape Girardeau County.
10:30 Tom Mogelnicki, CCTA Director, re: loan and line
of credit for CCTA.
10:45 Commissioner Paul Koeper recommendation to
negotiate contract with Koehler Engineering for bridge
replacement project on Co. Rd. 233.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 6, 2010, at 9:15 a.m.