Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
2. Reimbursable Benefit Payment due to Division of Employment Security.
3. Copy of application of Blue Bird Media for Video Services Authority before the Public Service Commission.
4. Purchase order to Greater Missouri Builders for sales tax due for first quarter of 2009 on Town Plaza Project in the amount of $1,561.57.
5. Letter from GSA notifying that they are ceasing further negotiations for the sale of the old federal building due to litigation.
6. Correspondence from Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regarding Free Flow Power Corporation.
7. Purcell vs.
8. Automobile loss notice to MOPERM – Sheriff’s Department accident.
9. Letter of commendation on Cape County Archive Staff.
1. Purchase Orders.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.