Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Letter from Department of Economic Development re: Recovery Zone Bond Allocation.
3. Prop One Distributions for August.
4. Notice of Public Hearing to set tax rates for 2009.
5. Assessment Maintenance Plan reimbursement approved.
6. Common Pleas Courthouse gazebo reservations.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Appointment of Cliff Rudesill to CLERF Board.
3. Bean Branch/NN change order and final payment request from Little River.
4. Purchase of new excavator through state bid.
5. Purchase of (7) seven AED’s.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:45 Richard “Dick” Knaup, Emergency Mgt./911, update on 911 system and request for upgrade to computers.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.