Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Assessing Salaries, Costs & Expenses for 2nd Quarter, 2010.
2. Payroll Change Forms.
3. LAGERS Annual Actuarial.
4. Common Pleas Courthouse Gazebo reservations.
5. Purchase Order regarding Development Agreement for Sears
6. Archive Center Report for June 2010.
7. Homelessness Prevention Grant – Advance #3 and Monthly
Reports for May & June.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Resolution No. 10-R3, Cape Girardeau County Code of Ethics.
3. Request from Diane Diebold, Collector, to accept bid on Delinquent Land Tax Listing.
4. Appointments to Riverside Regional Library Board, Senior Citizens Board and Sewer District Board.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Dr. Hoffman, SEMO University Professor, re:
Common Pleas Courthouse to be placed on National
Register of Historic Places.
9:45 Kara Clark Summers, Co. Clerk, re: renewal of
Insurance on property at 2319 Boulder Crest Dr., (prior
9:50 Kara Clark Summers, Co. Clerk, re: Liberty
National – voluntary life insurance to
10:00 Convene Board of Equalization for 2010.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: July 7, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.