Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Letter from Solid Waste Management re: Waste Tire Grant application.
2. Letter re: CDBG Annual Performance Evaluation Reports.
3. Letter re: earth subgrade modification on Route AB Project.
4. Correspondence form SEMO Port Authority regarding request for dredging of the harbor.
5. Archive Center Monthly Report.
6. Contract with Foeste Masonry for repairs to columns at Jackson Courthouse.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Acceptance of General Warranty Deed from Cape Girardeau Community Sheltered Workshop to Cape Girardeau County.
1. Change Order with Missouri Petroleum to place primer on County Roads 256/259.
2. Request to go out for bid on portion of work for security at Jackson Courthouse.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Chris Bowen, re: proposed construction next to South County Park
9:45 SB 40/Handicapped Facility Board – 1) Discussion regarding Lease Agreement 2) Appointment of member to fill the slot vacated by Ruth Ansberry 3) Discussion of reappointments of Dory Johnson and Arlysse Popp
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 2, 2010, at 9:30 a.m.