Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Erroneous Assessments.
2. Statement of Monthly Collections for May 2010.
3. CDBG Annual Performance Evaluation Reports available for review.
4. Juvenile Detention Report and Car Logs for May 2010.
5. Payroll Change Forms.
6. Pay Request No. 5 and No. 5-Retainage from Langford Mechanical on Justice Center HVAC Project.
7. Cultural Resource Assessment from DNR on Melaina’s Playground.
1. Purchase Orders.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Richard “Dick” Knaup, Emerg. Management, re: grant and proposed employee.
10:00 Andy Meyr, MoDOT, re: Agreement for closure of railroad on Route AB Project.
10:15 Board Appointments to the Cape Gir. County SB 40 Board (three for 3 year terms and two for one year unexpired terms).
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 16, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.