REVISED TENTATIVE AGENDA
Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Balance Sheet for February 2010.
2. Prop One Distributions for March 2010.
3. Letter from Sequoia Consulting.
4. Prop One and Local Sales Tax Reports for February.
5. Letter regarding proposed modification to Dutchtown levee.
6. Common Pleas Courthouse Gazebo reservation.
7. Bond of Mental Health Board Treasurer.
8. Financial Statement, Independent Accountants’ Report and anticipated receipts for 2010 of the Mental Health Board.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Approval of Closed Session minutes from
3. Request to accept bid on Used Vehicle for Juvenile Department.
1. Notice of Award, Financial Assistance Agreement and
Grant Agreement on Energy Efficiency Grant for
2. Memo from Commissioner Koeper regarding Salary
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.