REVISED TENTATIVE AGENDA
Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Purchase order for Land Tax Sale Oversurplus.
2. Sheriff’s Department Monthly Report.
3. Payroll Change Forms.
4. Letters to newly appointed Mental Health Board Members clarifying their term of service.
5. Letter to
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Request from Polk City Directories for the county to purchase four books for 2010.
3. Request for Indigent Burial from Ford & Sons Funeral Home.
1. Salary discussion.
2. Posting county salary schedule on county website.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.