Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. 2011 Budget Hearing Notice.
2. Archive Center Report for November.
3. Local and Prop One Sales Tax reports for November.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Domestic Violence Authority Board appointment. (Walt Wildman).
3. SEMO Port Authority Board appointment. (John Thompson).
4. Mental Health Board appointments. (Dawn Caruso, Ruth Dockins, Janice Unger).
5. Request for county to pay for County Commission’s annual dues and training.
6. Informal Bid – Plasma cutter – Highway Department.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Charlotte Craig, Co. Health Dept., re: Septic Ordinance Board of Review appointments
9:45 Discussion of Coroner’s Budget.
10:00 Kara Clark Summers, Co. Clerk, Health, etc. insurance recommendations
10:15 Eric McGowen, Info. Technology, Informal Bids- Copy machine – Prosecuting Attorney’s Office & Computers – Auditor’s Office
10:30 Preliminary approval of 2011 budget
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 8, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.