Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Cape Girardeau Common Sewer District minutes of November 16th meeting.
2. Purchase orders for Prop One Distributions.
3. Homelessness Grant Monthly Report.
4. Request for Funds on PWSD 5 Project.
5. Emergency Management Performance Grant Annual Certification.
6. City of Cape Girardeau – Ordinance 4172.
7. Juvenile Detention Report for November.
8. Juvenile Car Logs for November.
9. Order before the Public Service Commission re: Ameren UE.
10 Statement of Monthly Collections.
11 Erroneous Assessments for November.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Appointment of Cape Gir. County representative to the Southeast Solid Waste Management District.
3. Request to bid from Highway Dept. on 2011 Tires.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Mitch Robinson, MAGNET, re: EEZ Resolution
10:00 Bid Opening – County Officials Bonds
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 22, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.