Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. SEMO Port Dredging Grant requirements from Department of Economic Development.
2. Update on “Old” Whitewater Channel Project.
3. Division of Employment Security Experience Rating Statement for 2011.
4. Payroll Change Forms.
5. Juvenile Detention Report for October.
6. Juvenile Department car logs for October.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. 2011 Professional Service Agreement for High Intensity Drug Traffic Area (HIDTA) Program.
3. Request for Indigent Burial for Jenny Adams.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Diane Diebold, Collector, proposal for INOVAH Software Enhancements.
10:00 Budget Discussions.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 24, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.