Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
- Sherrif’s Recap for October 2010
- Letter from MoDOT RE: Preliminary Plan Approval
Project Number BRO-B016 (26)
- Emails from two Citizens opposing peripheral zoning
- Commendation – Archive Center Employees
- Application for Employment
- Automobile Accident – Highway Department DOA 10-21-10
- Recommendation and Hiring of Custodian/Building Maintenance for Common Pleas Courthouse and Annex
1. Purchase Orders.
1. Letter to Governor Nixon regarding Prisoner Per Diem
2. Letter from Industrial Development Authority regarding Board recommendation of Dennis Marchi to fill unexpired term of Mr. Virgil Churnside
3. Discussion and Approval to replace the Building & Ground’s Van with the Juvenile Department Van and then retire the existing Building and Ground’s Van
4. Enhanced Enterprize Zone Board Appointments
5. Recommendation to Appoint New Presiding Commissioner to the Magnet Board (Jan 1, 2011) to replace Commissioner Koeper
6. Recommendation to approve Mike Jennewein to the final year of his 4-year term on the Magnet Board.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Mitch Robinson – Ordinance Approving Second Amendment. Schaeffer’s – Transformation Project
9:45 Prosecuting Attorney – Request to hire Frank E. Miller to replace Michael Mueth as an Assisstant Prosecutor
10:00 Highway Administrator Scott Bechtold – Approval to purchase two mowers and two tractors for Highway Department from the State Bid / Five Year Plan
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 17, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.