Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Unemployment claim on Custodian at Common Pleas Courthouse.
2. Common Pleas Courthouse Gazebo reservations.
3. Designation of Delegates to MAC Annual Conference.
4. Industrial Development Authority Audit.
5. Project Agreement on North Park Playground Development Grant.
6. Resignation of Virgil Chirnside from IDA Board.
1. Purchase Orders.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 John Layton, Attorney IDA Board, re: IDA Bonds for Chateau Girardeau Project
10:00 Eric McGowen, Info. Technology, recommendation to award RFP on Document Imaging System
10:15 Mitch Robinson, MAGNET, re: Enhanced Enterprise Zone
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 29, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.