Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Disbursement from Technology Fund.
2. Homelessness Prevention Grant report for September, 2010.
3. Archive Center Report for September 2010.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Opening of proposals for grant writing and professional administrative services on SEMO Port Dredging Grant Project.
3. Approval of contract with Koehler Engineering on Co. Rd. 233 project.
4. Appointment of Kevin Smith to Cape Gir. Co. Common Sewer District Board.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Kara Clark Summers, Co. Clerk, recommendation on RFP for Benefit Consultant/Broker Services.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 6, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.