Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Addendum to Child Support Agreement.
2. Unemployment Claim on Stephanie Noisworthy.
3. Minutes of Joint Subdivision Advisory Committee Meeting.
4. City of Cape Girardeau Planning & Zoning Commission re: Lynwood Baptist Rezoning.
5. Evaluation of SEMO Port Dredging Grant Proposals.
6. MOSMART Grant EEOP renewal for 2010.
7. Local & Prop One Sales Tax reports for September.
8. Balance Sheet for September.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Purchase orders for Prop One Sales Tax Distributions.
3. Resolution of Support – LaSalle Estates – MACO Development Co. (This is the 9:30 appt.)
4. Appointment of member to Industrial Development Authority Board.
5. Program Agreement with MoDOT on bridge over Bean Branch on Co. Rd. 233.
6. Approval of Pay Request No. 8 on Route AB Project.
7. Approval of Pay Request No. 1 on Co. Rd. 422 bridge design.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Dan Sanders, MACO Development Co. – Resolution of Support – LaSalle Estates
10:00 Mark Hasheider, City of Cape Girardeau Fire Department, re: Proposed radio tower near North County Park
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 13, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.