Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Jackson Courthouse Gazebo reservation.
2. Archive Center Monthly Report for December.
3. Assessing Salaries, Costs and Expenses/Assessor’s Quarterly Report.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Renewal of Copy Machine Service Agreement for Circuit Clerk’s Office, Jackson.
3. 2010 Budget Adjustments.
4. Service Agreement on copy machine for Archive Dept.
5. Amend/Revise 2011 Prop One budget and Highway Dept. Budget.
6. Request to advertise for bids on roof replacement at Jackson Courthouse.
7. Request to advertise for bids for caulking and painting of the Cape Gir. County Administrative Office Building.
None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:30 Bid Opening – Tires-Cape Gir. County
10:00 Closed Session regarding real estate. RSMo
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: January 5, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.