Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Order before the Public Service Commission re: Ameren UE.
1. Purchase Orders.
2. Domestic Violence Authority Board request to distribute the 2009 funds to the Safe House for Women in
3. Request from Humane Society for funds approved in 2010 budget.
4. Renewal of service agreements on copy machines in
the Circuit Clerk’s Office and Pros. Attorney’s Office.
5. Request from Park Board to reappoint Nadine Davis
1. To reschedule upcoming night meeting, due to
Commissioners Training on February 4th.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.