Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Payroll Change Forms.
2. Local and Prop One Sales Tax reports for December.
3. Resignation of Jason Barr from Sewer District Board.
4. Public Water Supply District Grant re: close out of project.
5. Emergency Management Agency – LEOP review for fiscal year 2011.
6. Letter from DNR setting public meeting re: Heartland Quarry.
7. Prop One Distributions for January.
8. Prop One and Local Sales Tax spreadsheets from Treasurer.
1. Approval of Closed Session Minutes from January 6, 2011.
2. Resolution 11-R1 requesting Missouri State Legislators to consider changing the wording in statutes re: location of circuit courts in Cape Girardeau County.
1. Request for Official Designation of representative to SEMO Regional Planning Commission
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: January 12, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.