Cape Girardeau County E911
Advisory Board Meeting
February 7, 2020 @ 0830 hrs.
Consolidated Dispatch Center
Cape G. Co. Sheriff’s Dept.
216 N. Missouri St.
- Call to order
- Review minutes of previous meeting
- Financial Report
- Old Business:
- Current operational status of ALL 9-1-1 systems
- Status of 9-1-1 County/City of Jackson consolidation
- Update on Zuercher’s CAD/RMS/9-1-1 implementation
- 9-1-1 legislative updates
- Missouri 9-1-1 grant/loan program
- Mapping/addressing update/issues
- New Business:
- Update on public safety tax
- Implementing text to 9-1-1 & choosing a Text Control Center (TCC)
- Connection fiber options to CCPA
- Potential partnership with SEMO Univ. (if select Zuercher’s)
- Tour of consolidated dispatch center
Discussion of any other business not listed on the Agenda, no resolutions or votes can be taken on any of these topics.
- Set the time and date for next 9-1-1 Advisory Board Meeting _____________________
- Motion to adjourn