COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, December 8, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of December 5, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Reappoint Member to Southeast Missouri Regional Port Authority
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
2. Bid#13-06DEC22-County Officials Surety Bonds
3. Approve 2023 Annual Consortium Contract with Missouri Health & Rehab
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
4. Recorder of Deeds remitted funds to County Treasurer
5. Sales Tax Deposit Notices
6.Letter from Public Service Commission
7. Land and Personal Property Tax Abstract
8. Form 11 (Aggregate Abstract)
9. Inventory Forms
10. Purchase Orders-Concord Publishing, Rhodes 101, Presort Mailing Service-Admin Building, US Bank, Ellis, Ellis, Hammons & Johnson, CCAM, Navigate
11. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 December 7, 2022