COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, October 27, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from October 24, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss and Approve 2023 Healthcare Plan
- Discuss Bid#11-25OCT22-Lift Station-Cape County Park
- Discuss RFP#6-25OCT22-Desisn-Build for New Jail and 1908 Courthouse Renovations
- Discuss Bid#12-26OCT22-Lighting Supplies for Cape County Park
- Discuss Highway Department Equipment Purchase
- Discuss Sale of Highway Equipment on Purple Wave
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
7. Letter from City of Cape
8. Collector’s Monthly Collection Report
9. Purchase Order-Dille/Pollard
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 October 26, 2022