COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The minutes from October 14, 2021
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discussion and Approval of Contract Renewal for 2021-2022 NVRA Canvass of Voters Contract
- Discuss Online Bidding Platform
- Network Equipment for Fiber Connection—Cape and Jackson
- Discussion and Approval of Indigent Burial
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Missouri State Tax Commission Quarterly Reimbursement
- Cape County Private Ambulance Response Time
- Monthly Report for Sheriff Department
- Treasurer’s Balance Sheet
- Missouri Department of Revenue Letter for Revoked License
10. Purchase Orders
- Motorola Solutions
- Missouri State Highway Patrol
11. Payroll Change Forms
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 October 20, 2021