COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, October 20, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from October 13, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss and Approve BRO0016(33) Off Road Bridge Replacement Contract
- Discuss the Gym Membership Policy
- Discuss ArcaSearch Change Order for County Commission Records at Archive Center
- Approval of 2 Indigent Burials
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Recorder of Deeds Remitted Funds to Treasurer
6. Revocation Notices
7. Cape County Ambulance Response Time Report
8. Accounts Payable
9. Purchase Orders-City of Jackson, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Cape County Transit Authority
10. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 October 19, 2022