COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, October 16, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of October 5, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Presentation of Proclamation for Domestic Violence Month
- Approve Contract for CPU to Complete Forms 1094c and 1095c for IRS
- Approve Contract for New Camera for Sheriff Department
- Discuss Making Budget Adjustments for Sheriff Department
- Approve Pay Request #3 for Sides Construction
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. Archive Report for September
7. Treasurer Report for Deposit of Opioid Funding
8. Revocation Notices
9. Purchase Orders-Presort Mailing, Concord Publishing, Limbaugh Firm, SEMO Redi, Ellis, Ellis, Hammond & johsnon
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 October 13, 2023