COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, October 14, 2021 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The minutes from October 7, 2021
The closed minutes from October 7, 2021
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
Discussion and Approval for Keefe Commissary Extension
- Discussion and Approval of Environmental Site Assessment of 1908 Courthouse
- Discuss Advertising for Letters of Interest for Experienced Design-Build Team for 1908 Courthouse and Existing Jail Campus
- Approval of Delegates to Missouri Association of Counties Annual Conference
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Contract between Collector and The Master’s Touch, LLC
- Certificate for County Clerks and Election Authorities for Kara Clark Summers
- Sales Tax Distribution Notices
- September Archives Report
- Letter from Missouri Department of Resources re: State Operating Permit
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 October 13, 2021