COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, September 29, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from September 26, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Appoint One Member to the Senior Citizen Board
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
2. Public Hearing re: 2022 Revised Proposed Property Tax Rates for Cape Girardeau County General Revenue, Cape Girardeau Board of Developmentally Disabled, County Mental Health Board, County Senior Services Board
3. Appoint Delegates to the Missouri Association of Counties Annual Meeting
4. Discuss Bid#10-28SEP22-Ready Mix Concrete for Cape County Park South-Recreational Trail Grant Project
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Certificate of Training for County Treasurer
6. Oath of Office for Voting and Election Assistant
7. Purchase Orders-Nabors Developers, Osborne Office Supply, AT&T, Dille/Pollard
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 September 28, 2022