COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from September 1, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss and Approve Bid #9-31AUG22-New Diesel Fuel Tank for County Highway Shed
2. Discussion regarding New Cover for Highway Salt Shed
3. Discussion regarding ARPA funds for Emergency Management Building
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
4. Letter from United State Bankruptcy Court re: Endo International
5. Letter from County Recorder of Deeds re: remitted funds to County Treasurer
6. August Archive Report
7. Letter from Missouri Department of Conservation
8. Purchase Orders-Presort Mailing, Navigate, Osborne Office Supply, Limbaugh Firm, Plaza Tire Service, US Bank-Koeper
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 September 7, 2022