COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, September 1 , 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from August 25, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Review Bid #9-31AUG22-New Diesel Fuel Tank for County Highway Shed
2. Discuss and Approve Wellness Quote from Southeast Health Works
3. Approve Storage Shelving Proposal for Archive Center
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
4. Letter from State Tax Commission
5. State Tax Commission Certification of Assessed Valuation
6. Letter from State Auditor
7. Missouri Department of Revenue Revocation Notices
8. County Clerk Records Disposal
9. Purchase Orders-US Bank, Osborne Office Supply, Premier Fire & Safety
10. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 August 31, 2022