COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, August 7, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of July 31, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Proposed Tax Rate Hearing for Taxing Entities-General Revenue, Road & Bridge #29, Mental Health, Senior Citizens Fund, SB 40/ Developmentally Disabled Fund
- Approve Salt Quote for Highway Department
- Approve Vacation Carryover
- Approve Pay Request #7 for Penzel Construction for New Jail
- Approve Pay Request #5 for Penzel Construction for Renovations to the Old Courthouse
- Approve Pay Request #1 for Sides Construction for Emergency Operations Center
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
7. Recorder of Deeds Remitted Funds to Treasurer
8. Letter from City of Cape re: Casino Tax Funds
9. Purchase Orders-AT&T, Rhodes 101, US Bank
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 August 4, 2023