COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, July 7 , 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from June 30, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Approve Contract for American Legion to use Courthouse Lawn for Homecomers
2. Request for Human resources to Bid for Personal Assistance Services
3. Approve LAGERS Annual Actuarial Report
4. Discuss Possible Resolution for TAP Grant for North County Park
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Revenue remitted to County Treasurer
6. Report from Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
7. Letter from the State Tax Commission
8. Report from the Assessor regarding Personal and Real Estate Taxes
9. Purchase Orders-Navigate, Presort
10. Payroll Change Form
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 July 6, 2022