COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, July 3, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of June 29, 2023
Approval of the Closes Session Minutes from June 22, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Resignation Letter from a Member of the Cape County Mental Health Board
- Appoint One Member to the Cape County Transit Authority Board
- Appoint One Member to the Riverside Regional Library Board
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
4. Appointment of a County Health Officer for Cape Girardeau County
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Monthly Statements of Collection
6. Notice from Assessor re: Assessments
7. Annual Report for Certificate of Participation (COP) Funding
8 Accounts Payable
9. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 June 30, 2023