COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, June 23 , 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from June 16, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Appoint Two Members to Cape Girardeau County Sewer District Board
- Reappoint One Member to Senior Services Board
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
3. Discuss Financial Software Update
4. Discuss and Approve Bid#5-16JUN22-Tax Statement Printing and Mailing Service
5. Discuss Assessor’s Office Budget Adjustment for two vehicles
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. CART Funds Report
7. Certificate of Training-County Clerk
8. Missouri Department of Revenue Revocation Notices
9. Letter from Missouri Housing Development Commission
10. Purchase Orders-Osborne Office Supply and Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O’Keefe, P.C.
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 June 22, 2022