COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, June 22, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of June 12, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Accept the Resignation from a member of the Riverside Regional Library Board
- Reappoint 2 Members to the Senior Citizen Service Fund Board
- Reappoint 3 Members to the Cape County Board of Developmentally Disabled
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
4. Approve Contract with Community Foundation of the Ozarks
5. Discuss Easement on County Road 412
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. Letter from the City of Jackson
7. Grant Data Collection Form
8. Collectors Tax Adjustment-Override report
9. Purchase Orders-CCPA, City of Cape, Osborne Office Supply
10. Inventory Form
11 Payroll Change Forms
12. Letter from Secretary of State re: Archive Center Grant Award
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
***Closed Session Pursuant to RSMo 610.021(3)***
Agenda Posted: 9:00 June 20, 2023