COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, June 2 , 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from May 26, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Board of Trustees Appointments for the Village of Old Appleton
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
2. RFQ5-31May2022 Design Build for County Jail Expansion and 1908 Courthouse Renovation
3. Limestone Ridge Project Order # 22-01
4. Request to Bid for Tax Statement Printing and Mailing Services
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Letter from State Tax Commission
6. Target Settlement-Carey, Danis & Lowe
7. Letter re: Monsanto Class Action Settlement
8. Sheriff Report for April
9. Accounts Payable
10. Purchase Orders–Presort Mailing-Courthouse, US Bank-Tracy, US Bank-Herbst, AT&T, Navigate, Central Square
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 May 25, 2022